Writing thank you notes can be a daunting experience. How do you word a thank you for an extra-generous gift, without saying only “Thank you for the generous gift”? How do you word a thank you note for a gift that you plan to return? What happens if a guest attended the wedding and didn’t bring a gift? How do you sound like YOU? What’s the one thing you should never write? I tackle all of these issues and more in my new book:
A thoroughly modern manual for expressing gratitude-quickly, painlessly, and personally!Thank-you notes are essential-but they don’t have to be torturous to write and stilting to read.
With this concise guide, modern couples can make the task easy while adding essential personal touches to each note they send. Filled with information on everything about writing the perfect thank-you, including:
– Modern technology like email, DVDs, and videostreaming-to use or not to use?
– The top 15 thank-you mistakes-and how to avoid them
– A thank-you thesaurus
– How to word thank-you’s for non-traditional gifts, including charitable donations and honeymoon registries
– Thanking the bridal party and other special people
– Creating unique cards with stamp art, photos, and more
– Thank-you checklists, shopping lists, and a writing timetable
I wrote this book to put the fun into writing thank-you’s, so that brides and grooms can tackle the task with confidence.
Get your copy at http://www.sharonaylor.net/, or at Amazon or Barnes & Noble